Tuesday, April 29, 2008

woke up at 4am plus in the morning.
arghhhh! Feel like tearing my SS paper into pieces when i get it back. IF! IF the damn transportation & communication is needed for that particular question. I can like go die i tell you,memorise so hard & everything was stored in my brain. Then then then,i dont know lahh,maybe i didn't read the question properly,asked ard and most of them wrote abt transportation& communication! Arghhhhzxz! I remembered every single point for transportation&communication lahhh,but i thought it's not needed for that question. SO. I didn't wrote anything about that. WAHHHH! Luckily it's not N lvls uh,if not i'll like jump down from a building that kind. !!! Nvm, it's over it's over. I can't let this affect my other subjects. Only hope to pass combined humanities now is to score very well for geog. I don't care alr lahhh,I'm gonna study like crazy for geography. And next tuesday will be Art,i've only draw like 3 or 4 chamelons,there're more to go..... Scared i cannot finish lahhh. ohkay,i think i'd better go study now. Byebye!
Good luck pple! :D

No comments: