Monday, April 14, 2008

大家好,我是丽迎,美丽的丽,欢迎的迎。
hahaha,i dont know why.
Out of a sudden,this sentence came to my mind,so i type it out. HAHA. Cause I find it a little boring if i always start my post with things
like Hello,Hey,Hi and blablabla.So today,something new.
School was great today,time passes by really fast.
During English,we did the debate thing. Ms Jamie splitted the class into 2 then the debate thing starts. It was fun.Yes,fun! I hope we could have more of such debate thingy in class more often,for english lesson.Then after school,Celeste and I went to look for the teacher that we're gonna interview for the English assignment,mine is Mr tham while Celeste's one is Mr Chan Meng Fai. Couldn't find them,so we went to look for Ms Jamie,told her that we couldn't find our teachers. Then she told us that the deadline for this assignment is actually on the Wednesday,so she told us to look for them tmr or something.
Then,Viona and Siewkim left first,cause they're going to Queensway to make their class jersey.
Celeste and I didn't want to go home so early,so we stayed back in school to have our lunch and also finish up our Chemistry assignment.
finished everything at ard 4plus.
Then headed home.....

Byebye! (:

No comments: