Monday, April 21, 2008

class bonding


So we had Class Bonding today,had Mac. breakfast for the class bonding plus the sharing session thingy. But everyone ended up eating, only half of the class did the sharing thingy,cause there wasnt enough time, hahaha! I was one of the people who didn't present. Cause we were sitted in a U shape,then it started from the other end while i was sitting in another end. hahaha. So what i did was just eat and listen to what my classmate was sharing. Then,we had this sitting arrangement for the entire day. Not bad uhh,fun! hahaha. After one hour ltr after the class bonding,it was recess. And i felt hungry again,i dont know why lahh,i've been eating a lot these days. But I'll still look so skinny. LOL. I did gain weight,but still very skinny lehhh. Nvm. ohkay,i dont know what to post alr. byebye!


No comments: