YAY! Early dismissal tmr, as it's the 55th annual awards thingy. Whoooo, Viona and Siewkim going i think. Left with Celeste & me again T.T ,one more week plus to Mid Year Exam. I haven't started on my revision. Soon lahh i think. So today after sch,went KFC for lunch with siewkim,viona&vinnie. Ard 4 plus, viona & vinnie left to meet their mum to make vinnie's ezlink card. So siewkim & I went to popular awhile,saw huiqing,jasmine& peiwen there. After that,went home. Had a few rounds of viwawa games(stwack & sushido) with siewkim just now. Power lahh siewkim! :D Okay, I think i'll go & shower now then study for my Physics test tmr,hope that i can absorb as many things as possible. Kaykay! byebye!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
thinking of the past,we always like to take picture in the toilet. AHA!
AHAHA! my idea. each one stand inside one cubical. LOL
very high,icanseemyhousefromhere! hohoho.

(:

YAY! Early dismissal tmr, as it's the 55th annual awards thingy. Whoooo, Viona and Siewkim going i think. Left with Celeste & me again T.T ,one more week plus to Mid Year Exam. I haven't started on my revision. Soon lahh i think. So today after sch,went KFC for lunch with siewkim,viona&vinnie. Ard 4 plus, viona & vinnie left to meet their mum to make vinnie's ezlink card. So siewkim & I went to popular awhile,saw huiqing,jasmine& peiwen there. After that,went home. Had a few rounds of viwawa games(stwack & sushido) with siewkim just now. Power lahh siewkim! :D Okay, I think i'll go & shower now then study for my Physics test tmr,hope that i can absorb as many things as possible. Kaykay! byebye!
YAY! Early dismissal tmr, as it's the 55th annual awards thingy. Whoooo, Viona and Siewkim going i think. Left with Celeste & me again T.T ,one more week plus to Mid Year Exam. I haven't started on my revision. Soon lahh i think. So today after sch,went KFC for lunch with siewkim,viona&vinnie. Ard 4 plus, viona & vinnie left to meet their mum to make vinnie's ezlink card. So siewkim & I went to popular awhile,saw huiqing,jasmine& peiwen there. After that,went home. Had a few rounds of viwawa games(stwack & sushido) with siewkim just now. Power lahh siewkim! :D Okay, I think i'll go & shower now then study for my Physics test tmr,hope that i can absorb as many things as possible. Kaykay! byebye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment