Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduating sooooooon~

HEY! I AM BACK!
yes, i am finally done with my 3years of diploma.
Currently waiting for the graduation show which will take place in early July and convocation in August.

I CAN FINALLY HAVE A BREAK!
i just wanna say. I never regret coming to NAFA.
I admit in the first place i was quite hesitant to come NAFA, because of the rumors and all (got many international students, chinese students etc)

Well, it is quite true. Almost half of the people i met in NAFA wasn't local. But that doesn't matter, they are nice people. And i am glad that i have a bunch of fun and loving friends around me :D

We play hard and work hard together.
It is stress, but with them around, it is fun. hahaha

In short, we have a love-hate relationship with school. HAHA

And i've decided to continue my studies. Applied for the degree and now im waiting for the results.
I don't know why but i don't feel excited(?) about it? Except for the UK study trip?
Aiya... i don't know la.

Okay i'll blog soon. (hopefully)






No comments: