Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Hi, just woke up from my nap,still very tired.zzz anw I started work @ christian Dior last fri and I find that this job is quite boring but is quite slack as you get to sit down anytime you want. Not really my type cause I like smth more active? But I think I'll start to complain by then cause it might be too tiring? And ytd I went for their training from 9-7pm, basically is abt sales skill and how to serve cust. In Dior way and attitude. I find the training very interesting and useful for me, whats more got money take haha! And also,In between we had tibits session and role play etc etc. Very fun and it makes me feel like going back to sch for lesson. After this training I'm more confident in serving the cust. & stay longer in Dior, cause initially I thought of working till end of the month only. But now I will reconsider. Alright so today is my off day and I'll be away from spore from 12-16. I'll be spending my cny in msia. All right,will update soon! Happy cny in advance!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment