Monday, January 11, 2010

I've always wanted to make my parents proud, because i'm the only one in my family who moved up to Sec5 and take my O's. I thought i would make them proud for once at least if i did well for my O's,but i failed to. I feel sorry for them. I know for sure they would be really happy if i did well,i know. I'm not sad or what,cause i kinda expected i would get this kinda result. But frankly speaking, last yr was really a tough year for me. (and i knw this yr would be better for sure!)And yea, like most ppl say- "There's a definitely a door opening for you" and " There's always a second chance" so yeayea.Its not the end,there's still a long way for us to go. Cheer up to those you know~ and ya congrats to those who has done well.

No comments: