MONDAY KUKU!
okay,if you have alr been to Cel,viona and vinnie's blog. You should knw what happened to us ytd! Alright,now it's my turn to blog abt it!
So as usual, the 4 of us meet up for breakfast. All of us were happily eating and chatting as usual~ Then suddenly, SILENCE. I looked at viona who was sitted infront of me,she was looking at Cel,trying to signal smth. Then after that Cel gave a stunned look,i find it strange so i looked to my left,(i knew that someone was standing there). I looked at his face, then i told myself" nth also~!" WOW,then i looked down. I saw his kuku! I was like WTF! His pants was unzip,he wasn't wearing underwear or what, disgusting man. He just kept standing beside our table pretending that he was looking for seats! Wahh lao eh,he was damn near to us lah! I damn scared that he will lean towards us,wah then we were saying if his kuku touches our clothes,we're gonna try it away!!! SERIOUS!
Next he went to the counter there,WOW! again showing us his kuku! The hardcore one is when he went outside of Mac,showing everyone his kuku! This is really disgusting,and i scolded " wahhhlao,can stop it not?" Cannot stand it knw, then he wanted to walk in again. But this time we inform the manager and he ran off quickly.DISGUSTING MAN! Spoilt our day!
Okay enough.
byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment