

Heyyyy.I'm here............
Went for the job briefing on Sat together with a total of 9pple. (cel,viona,siewkim,peiwen,jasmine,huiqing,jon,elson,daniel),plus me 10. Whoooooo. After the briefing,Cel,viona and I went to Hereen to look for cel's sister's birthday present. Celeste and i got a shirt each from Newurbanmale,my 2nd item frm NUM this wk :D Later we went over to Fareast. Walked around then Viona and I got a bag each from FuncDeko. Soon,cel left to meet her family. So left the two of us,then i decided to get a tragus peircing after so long,cause once in a while,my current earholes will get infection,so i scared this might happen to my tragus. But nvm ar, dont care so much ar. After that,we went to Lido's McCafe to slack,then ltr handsome joker came to tell us joke. Then left around 11plus and took bus home.........
Hmmm,nothing much for today.
hohoho,i'm gonna start working on tuesday.
btw,this is my first time working.LOL
okay idk what to blog alr.
byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment