I LOVE SINGAPORE!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
yay,after like one month of hard work,i have finally finish my painting,maybe still need to touch up here and there. Whooooooo~ now have to work on prep. work alr,after that must start on prelim art alr. LOL. Art like never ending one leh. First is N lvl,next prelim. Tsk,Celeste and I actually had the intention of failing prelim art,cause like it's not N lvl or what. aiya,dont know lah. And for the past few days,Cel,Yan and I have been going around scaring people,i felt bad,but sometimes, Art student needs some time to relax right,so we went to disturb people. Okay,Yan used the wig or something that Uma uses it for her indian dance,its damn long, Yan use it to cover his whole face,then yea. Three of us went playing around lvl three. Okay nvm. I don't want to continue alr. HAHA. Okay,and there's cross country tmr, might be or might not be running,see how tmr lah. Byeeeeee!
I LOVE SINGAPORE!




I LOVE SINGAPORE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment