Sunday, July 06, 2008

ohmygod,i just realised that something's wrong with the previous photo i posted, the one with cel. I actually missed out one"r" for the word "yourself", so it's like Be YOUself day. LOL! I just realised it. Nvm,i've actually editted it,but i'm not gonna post it again,like a bit crazy if i were to post it again. hahaha. So went for tuition just now,and i left at 2plus going 3. Mr wong keep giving me work to do...... So yea~ After that,walked to tpy interchange,took train down to meet Cindy & Jasmine to get someone's present. After that,went to Mos Burger to have our lunch. Reached home ard 6++.



ohya,happy youth day pple! is today right? actually i not sure. hahaha. I only know that there's no school tmr,so i think today's youth day? hahaha.


went out with jasmine today,so i shall post a picture of me and her. & i dont have the picture of cindy & me. sry uh.
it was taken at peiwen's house(last yr) before we went to visit hongxiang ~. & i love the orange wall,but it's no longer orange ,it's pink and blue now? haha,cant rmb.


Kay,BYEBYE!

No comments: