Saturday, December 30, 2006

Was really astonished for the sudden outburst.
what can i say is that no one in this world is perfect! ... Why U r e 1 that keeps saying me, but not Viona herself..u always say that she dun dare to tell me.ok now,if u're not friend with her,then who will help her say?..u get wad i mean?.. I don't wan to drag this conversation
anymore.
What for i explain to you?..If i reply, it will be never ending.
No matter wat i say is USELESS. I think u should be the 1 having lots of misunderstanding on me. Let it be an END.

wat can i do & react? I will jus stand it & weep sliently....
I apologise for everything that upset u or our group of girls. "SORRY GIRLS"

i think i should meetup face to face with Viona to clarify & settle this matter maturely. This is the best solution. As it's between me & her. I dun get it, Why Viona avoiding my call that day? who is the main master of the situation?..


I am not super-duper thick-skinned, i do have feelings....

Maybe all the past to u all is uncherish , but i really cherish those moments we had. : )

I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity, if u haven forgive urself , how can u
forgive others.

ok.one lastime,i didnt say i'm not wrong at all.i know i'm wrong..but not all..

and the never look back thing,maybe u all not referring to tis matter.BUT,someone told me that"Dont change because you want your friends back.Change for better.Change and never turn back".And that's why i wanna forget everything and nv look/turn back.

ok,tis will be the last post i posting abt tis matter.
new yr..2007.

No comments: